Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Jane Corry

Jane Corry is a writer and journalist and has spent time as the writer in residence of a high-security prison for men–an experience that helped inspire My Husband’s Wife, her suspense debut.

Recently I asked the author about what she was reading. Corry's reply:
I Can't Begin To Tell You by Elizabeth Buchan. It’s a story about an Englishwoman married to a Danish aristocrat who find her loyalties torn during the Second World War. I chose it because I like to read outside my own genre and I’ve always been deeply moved by the emotional turmoil which war brings about. I’m only five chapters in but so far I’m really enjoying the main character and the choices she has to make. There is also a very good sense of setting. I can see it unfolding it before me like a film.
Learn more about My Husband's Wife. Follow Jane Corry on Twitter and Facebook.

My Book, The Movie: My Husband's Wife.

The Page 69 Test: My Husband's Wife.

--Marshal Zeringue